5 Year Limited Warranty
Ridehide warrants to the original purchaser that we will correct any defects in material or workmanship by either repair or replacement at our discretion of an open box cover of the same type based on the prorated schedule for the material, provided the customer prepays shipping to and from the shipper. This warranty lasts for the reasonable expected lifetime of the product starting on the purchase date. If the product is no longer sold, the difference price of the most comparable product may be requested.
Repairs are in the form of adhesive backed material patches.
Submitting a warranty claim:
All information requested is required (including order number). Occasionally, at the discretion of Ridehide, mailing in the cover will be required. Approval or denial of the claim can take up to 30 business days from the date the cover and/or photos are received. A replacement cover does not reset or extend the warranty period. The warranty is not a money back guarantee. If upgraded materials are available and the warranty is approved, we will offer those materials for an optional additional fee.
- The warranty does not cover rips in the material (e.g. rips caused by protrusions on the vehicle and rips caused by pulling the cover too tight or over rough ground), normal wear, weather soiling, or stains from dirt or pollutants.
- The warranty does not cover discoloration or cracking of the outside layer as it does not effect the performance of the cover.
- The warranty does not cover damage from abuse and misuse of the cover.
- The warranty does not cover damage to the cover by acts of God, humans, or animals whether domestic, wild, or otherwise. The cover must be properly utilized and maintained from the time of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover any damage to your vehicle.
- The warranty does not cover any issues relating to water seeping through the material as our covers are water resistant – NOT waterproof.
- This warranty does not protect against damages caused by the product, or the customer’s time and expense in getting the damage repaired.
- The warranty does not include shrinking or expanding of the material.
- Covers purchased used /open box do not include a warranty.
The cover may be returned or exchanged within 30 days after receipt of the purchase for a refund or exchange. After this period, any issue will be under this warranty policy. No refunds will be given after this 30 day period.
EXAMPLES OF NEGLIGENT OR ABUSIVE USE:
Cuts, punctures, abrasions, or scores; Grommets pulled out or damaged; Threads cut, stretched, or burst; Burns, scorches, melted areas; Damage from exposure to excessive heat; Improper handling, such as dragging over damaging materials or over-stretching during installation; Damage from improper attachment to straps or using improper attachment devices; Exposure to chemicals such as solvents, petrochemicals, paints, acids, alkaline materials, or other substances which damage the materials; Use for any purpose other than as a car cover.
Exclusion of Other Remedies:
IN NO EVENT WILL RIDEHIDE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, MULTIPLE, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY DEFECT IN THE PRODUCT(S) SUPPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OR LOST PROFITS.
Exclusion of All Other Warranties, Express or Implied:
THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCT AND IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Subject to applicable law, in no event shall our liability exceed the purchase price of the cover.
Prorated Schedule (Length of ownership / Amount Off Invoice Price Of Cover):
0-6 months – 100%
6 months – 12 months – 90%
1-2 years – 75%
2-3 years – 50%
3-5 years – 25%
All add-on accessories such as locking plates, bolts, locks etc come with a 30 day return period from the date of receipt. They do not come with any warranty beyond that and are not returnable for a refund after 30 days.